Personally, this is one of the sites that I daily visit because is one of the best ways to stay informed and updated with what is currently going on in my country. Not a lot of newspaper’s websites in Paraguay are as updated as this one and sometimes I even find myself informing my family about news that could potentially impact them. It also includes articles from all around South America and the whole world but it mostly focuses on countries surrounding us, like Brazil and Argentina. There are hundreds of absolutely amazing and interesting news websites in the US but unfortunately they don’t pay as much attention to what happens in South America unless is extremely controversial.

I'm interested in following your blog because, like you mentioned, most stories from South America never make it into US news unless it's controversial and that's such a waste. There are interesting stories everywhere and unless I google them separately I will never know they exist. For example, I googled "fascinating foreign stories" one time and received a story about a young girl from Germany that taught her cow to jump hurdles and barrels like a horse. We aired the story on GTV because everyone loved it. The example I gave may be a different subject than what you're blog is about the point is still the same. If you don't bring the information/stories from South America forward we may never know about them. thank you. :)
ReplyDelete