Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Questions

What are your thoughts so far on blogging and have they changed how you look at websites in general?

I personally think is a very interesting and useful tool for people that might otherwise not have a voice, because it allows individuals to express themselves freely and interact with other people that might share their same interest. Now whenever I look at a website, especially if is an opinion piece I try to put myself more in the writers place and be more open minded about the message that he or she is trying to express, by also respecting the fact that the person took the time and effort to do so.

How will Blogging fit into your lifestyle?

Blogging keeps me excited about what I'm covering, especially because my blog is going to focus on the news and relevant current events happening around campus, and even worldwide. It will hopefully inform people and sometimes even establish a reaction from them.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment